Freedom Begins Here is confronting the issues no one else wants to talk about. We've created numerous video resources for individuals, small groups, youth groups, and counselors to help people find freedom from porn addiction and other sexual sin.
Get the App!We continue to grow our partnership with God Over Porn and we recommend using their new mobile app!
It is the secret sin we don't like to talk about. Yet it is single handedly corrupting our society-destroying marriages, families, careers, and even churches. A startling survey* recently revealed that 50% of Christian men and 20% of Christian women admit they are addicted to pornography. Not just struggling...addicted!
It doesn't stop there. Take a look at the statistics below. You may or may not be one of these statistics, but you know someone who is. At some point you will be confronted with this crisis and we all need to be prepared. Be part of the solution by getting the Freedom Begins Here Accountability Pack and walk with someone in ruthless accountability. You'll be glad you did. *ChristiaNet.com 6/6/07
• Sex is the #1 thing people search for on the Internet
• There are over 420 million Pornographic Internet pages
• 12 to 17 year olds are the largest consumers of Internet pornography
• 42.7% of Internet users view pornography
• The pornography industry is larger than the revenues of the top technology companies combined: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, eBay, Yahoo!, Apple, Netflix and EarthLink
• 70% of women keep their cyber activities secret
• Women, more than men, are likely to act out their behaviors in real life, such as having multiple partners, casual sex, or affairs.
• 68 million porn search engine requests daily
• Worldwide Porn Revenues = $97.06 billion ... and that was in 2006!
• 7 of 10 lay leaders in the church admitted to visiting adult Web sites at least once a week
• 4 out of 10 pastors said they did the same.
• 60% of all Christian men and 30% of all Christian women are addicted to pornography.
• 60% of the women who answered the survey admitted to having significant struggles with lust;
• 40% admitted to being involved in sexual sin in the past year; and 20% of the church-going female participants struggle with looking at pornography on an ongoing basis.
It's husbands, fathers, mothers, wives.
It's children, sons, daughters.
It's families, friends, co-workers.
It's churches, ministries, the body of Christ.
Statistics only tell part of the story.
Statistics represent people you know.
People struggling with sexual addiction.
• Chuck Swindoll calls it "The #1 secret problem in your church."
• Of the 10,000 calls, emails and letters Focus on the Family receives daily, this represent their number one incoming request for help overall.
• New Man Magazine's most frequent request from readers is to refer them to a service or ministry that can help them with their sexual temptation. "New Man readers NEED this product." - from a New Man representative
• Oprah calls it "America's #1 addiction."